– November 5th: Order forms needs to be turned in at Troop meeting
– November 19th: Order pick up at Wass school 6 pm – 8 pm, no Troop meeting
– November 26th: Money for Orders needs to be turned in at Troop meeting
Feast Campout at D-A November 9 – 11
– Permission slip attached, hard copies were handed out last night at troop meeting, forms with money are due back November 5th at troop meeting
– ADULT assistance needed during the day on Saturday, November 10th to help prepare the feast with Mr. Hunsanger, if you can come for the just the day or spend the night if you want. Please let me know if you can help out: [email protected]
Volunteers needed Saturday, November 10
– For those scouts not attending feast campout, Cub Scout Pack 1708 at Wass needs scouts to help pick up cans in the Wass neighborhood on Saturday Morning for Operation Can-Do.
– Mrs. Muter will also need help to take the donations to Weingartz on Van Dyke about 1pm.
– This counts as service hours towards first Class, Star, or Life Rank.
Campout to Canada, December 7-9
– We are going to Canada for our December campout and we need to plan ahead
– If your scout is planning on going we need a copy of his birth certificate with a raised seal or a copy of a passport for our troop records when we cross the border, please bring to troop meeting by November 12th
– If any adult is planning on going you will need a passport or an enhanced Michigan Driver License and I will also need a copy for the troop records as well, please bring to troop meeting by November 12th
Yours in Scouting,