Google Calendar Option:
How to Add Troop Google Calendar to your Google Calendar:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add + From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address:
- Click Add calendar.
The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
FIRST MEETING OF THE NEW YEAR
SEPTEMBER 4, 2018
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
(Summer and Fall Newsletters will be send out the week of August 26)
The election for Senior Patrol Leader WILL BE HELD ON – TUESDAY, SEPT. 4 at the troop meeting. The following qualifications MUST be met for anyone running for the Senior Patrol Leader’s office:
– Star or better in rank (if you are 1st Class, waiting for your BOR, you are eligible)
– Maintain “better than average” attendance at all troop functions
– Has read the Junior Leader Handbook and is prepared to accept all the duties
and responsibilities of the office
– Maintain a “C” or better average in school
– Have the permission of the Scoutmaster
– MUST attend a Troop JLT training session date and time to be determined.
All candidates for the job of Senior Patrol Leader are to contact Mr. Gustafson BEFORE September 1st.
BE PREPARED to personally meet with him for about 1 hour, to discuss with him your views, goals, choice of ASPL’s and expectations of the troop this year. BE PREPARED to discuss how you will perform your duties and responsibilities as outlined in the Junior Leader Handbook. Also, each candidate must be prepared at the Sept. 4th meeting to say to the Scouts in the troop WHY he feels qualified to be elected to the highest position of responsibility in the troop. This speech is not to be more than 2 minutes in length. Yes, this is YOUR campaign speech to the Troop. If you have any questions, give Mr. G a call.